Virtual office – is it for you? The idea of a virtual office is simple. This is an innovative lease method – popular in the USA and in countries in Western Europe, it is also becoming more and more popular among entrepreneurs from Poland. When and why is office rent profitable? Read our article!
Virtual offices are becoming more and more popular
Each person who wants to start their own business needs a specific address for its registration. Many, especially novice entrepreneurs, cannot afford to rent an expensive office. A virtual office is a good alternative for them. Although the name of the virtual office may be a bit misleading for some, such places really exist. By e-office we can understand a physical place, offering a specific package of services, addressed to modern entrepreneurs who want to simplify their business. Virtual offices are used by:
- remote employees,
- field employees,
- small and medium companies opening a branch in a new city,
- online shops,
- marketing agencies,
- training companies,
- law and tax offices,
- foreign companies.
Virtual office – all services in one place
A virtual office is an ideal option for all people who don”t want to rent an office permanently and who search for reliable services.
1. Virtual company address – the basic service offered by a virtual office is the address required for company registration. In practice, this means that the entrepreneur has the opportunity to run a company at a prestigious address that allows to build a credible image. He can use such an address both in tax office and in business contacts. It can also be placed on various advertising materials. A virtual office is a comprehensive service that also includes daily information about correspondence and possibility to scan and email letters.
2. Coworking space – most flexible offices offer coworking – dedicated desks in shared office spaces, so popular with freelancers and remote employees. They are a great alternative to work from home or a loud cafe, and their creative atmosphere has a positive effect on the quality of work. Coworking office users have separate desks equipped with a comfortable armchair, own cabinet and a waste bin. The price includes high-speed internet.
3. Serviced offices – a fully furnished, private office space with all amenities is adapted to the nature of the project. Users of the 24-hour space are provided with ergonomic workplaces, with comfortable armchairs and desks, as well as a printer, high-speed internet and an equipped kitchen with unlimited drinks.
4. Conference rooms rental – modern conference rooms, adapted to the organization of both smaller and larger meetings, such as recruitment interviews, employee training or negotiations with contractors. The offered rooms are equipped with the necessary amenities, including LCD screen, multimedia projector and reliable internet.
Advantages of a virtual office
Virtual offices are gaining popularity. No wonder, because they provide numerous benefits, such as:
- cost reduction – renting a traditional office is expensive and is a significant financial burden especially for start-ups, small-scale companies and those operating online. A virtual office is a much smaller expense available to most entrepreneurs.
- prestigious address – virtual offices open in prestigious locations. Registering a company in such a place has a positive effect on the experience of customers and business partners.
- development opportunity – it becomes easier to start a business in other cities or even abroad. Work in coworking spaces helps in acquiring new competences and establishing valuable business connections.
What to consider when choosing a virtual office?
There are more and more virtual offices in Poland. When choosing the right one, it is worth paying attention to the company”s structure and the experience of its employees. As CitySpace, a network of virtual offices in Warsaw, Krakow, Katowice, Gdansk and Wroclaw, we provide our clients with:
- prestigious company registration address,
- professional reception,
- correspondence service,
- coworking space,
- conference rooms,
- special events for the community.